Where tour will take place
About Hyderabad India: Hyderabad city is the capital city of the Indian state of Telangana. It lies on the Deccan Plateau, 541 meters (1776 ft) above sea level, over an area of 625 km² (244 mile²). The city has an estimated population of around 8 million, making it 4th largest city in India , while the population of the metropolitan area was estimated above 9 million. Religiously and culturally, the city is united with Hindus, Muslims and Christians. Hyderabad city is known for its rich history, food and its multi-lingual culture, both geographically and culturally. Founded in the year 1591 by fifth Qutb Shahi Ruler Muhammad Quli Qutb Shah. The original city of Hyderabad was founded on the banks of river Musi. Now known as the historic old city, home to the Charminar, Falaknuma Palace, Chowmallah Palace and Makkah Masjid, it lies on the southern bank of the river. Hyderabad and Secunderabad are twin cities, separated by the Husain Sagar (bound by the 'Tank Bund'), a man made lake made during the time of Ibrahim Qutb Shah in 1562. Overview of Hyderabad India : Name of the city : Hyderabad Name of the state : Telangana Area : 625 km² (241 sq mi) Time Zone : IST (UTC+5:30) Distance(s) : From Delhi - 1499 km From Mumbai - 711 km From Bangalore - 562 km From Chennai - 688 km From Kolkatta - 1516 km Founded : 1591 Founder : Muhammad Quli Qutb Shah Fifth Qutb Shahi Ruler Population : above 9 millions Country code of India: 0091 or +91 City code / STD code of Hyderabad: 040 Languages : Urdu, Telugu, Hindi and English Currency of Hyderabad India : Indian Rupees .
- ➭ Meal Plan = Hotels / Resorts on Bed + Breakfast basis.
- ➭ Transfers and sightseeing by A/c Vehicle.
- ➭ At disposal – As per the itinerary for 8 hours
- ➭ Package cost includes driver , fuel charges.
- ➭ Hotel Accommodation.
- ➭ Any boating charges (motor boat / pedal boat).
- ➭ Tips and porter charges at airport /railway station.
- ➭ Entrances fees / Monument Fee
- ➭ Any Airfare / Train Fare
- ➭ Meals other than the ones mentioned in the inclusions above and as specified
Arrival to Hyderabad
On arrival in Airport or railway station, meet our representative and they will transfer you to hotel in Hyderabad. Sightseeing to the biggest One Man Collections – Salarjung Museum, Visit of NTR Gardens, Birla temple, in the evening visit Laser show, Tankbund .
After breakfast, Chowmahalla palace, The Arcade Triomphe of the east - Charminar and the second biggest Mosque of India ,Mecca Masjid. Overnight in hotel.
After breakfast, proceed for sightseeing to Chilkur Balaji Temple , lotus temple and Golkonda Fort and the royal Tombs of the Qutb Shahi Tombs.
After breakfast, proceed for sightseeing to Sangi Temple and proceed to a full day excursion to Film City. Visit the myriad Settings of shooting and the numerous beautiful Theme Gardens etc. and enjoy the luxuries of the Hotel. If you are Lucky you rub shoulders with famous Film stars. Overnight in Hyderabad.
After breakfast proceed for sightseeing to Peddamma Temple(Jubilee hills), Shilparamam ,in the evening visit Snow World.
After breakfast proceed for Wonderla Amusement Park, which is the most exciting attractions in and around the city of Hyderabad
After breakfast, proceed to Airport or railway station for onward journey.
1) Falknama Palace (5 star) : Address : Engine Bowli, Fatima Nagar, Falaknuma, Hyderabad, Telangana 500053. 2) Taj Krishna (4.5 star) : Address: Road Number 1, Banjara Hills, Mada Manzil, Hyderabad, Telangana 500034. 3) Swagath Grand ( 4 star) : Address: Habsiguda Main Road, Opp CCMB, Habsiguda, Hyderabad, Telangana 500007. 4) Haritha Plaza (3 Star) : Address : Begumpet ,Hyderabad. 5) OYO Hotel ( 2 Star) : Address : H-No 7&8 Vuda Colony Behind Rajiv Gandhi International Police Station, Shamshabad, Hyderabad, Telangana 500252.